Population Services and Training Center (PSTC) job circular . will be published today our website allchakri.com If you want apply job circular before submit your cv.
Published on: Jan 23, 2018
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Age: At least 25 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Tk. 25600
Application Deadline: Jan 30, 2018
Project Officer (SUR Project)
Population Services and Training Center (PSTC)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Population Services and Training Center (PSTC) has been implementing the project, ECHO-HIP , with the support of Plan International Bangladesh which aims to strengthening urban resilience through enhanced preparedness and evidence based advocacy for improved multi-level co-ordination mechanisms in 04 wards of Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) area. Project implementation in the field of disaster, advocacy with stakeholders, training facilitation activities, Liaison with government and participate in most of the advocacy dialogue, meeting and prepare report at organizational level of the project.
- The Project Officer will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring of the activities at the project site. S/he will be committed to organize project activities at the field and stakeholder level. Also, s/he should involve in the area of Dhaka South City Corporation, community level planning and implementation of the project.
- • Prepare & provide activity plans & report to Project Coordinator
- • Ensure the implementation quality of the project interventions
- • Mobilize the community to materialize the project activities
- • Organize the community and institution based programs according to the proposal
- • Conduct / facilitate the community and institutional risk assessment and Risk Reduction Action Plan (RRAP)
- • Monitor and follow up project activities .S/He will work in close contact with the concerned Project Coordinator, Ensure quality output of the project activities
- • Ensure the visibility of project activities as per ECHO guideline
- • Organize meeting, seminars, workshop, & other events
- • Regular written updates to Project Coordinator on project activities
- • Collect and submit case studies, success stories monthly basis
- Masters in any discipline.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age At least 25 year(s)
- • Experience in community and group mobilization in the field of Disaster Management,
- • The candidate should have ability to prepare report in Bangla and English (both written and verbal communication) and knowledge of basic computer packages.
- • Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- • Ability to address issues and effect change effectively
- • Good understanding on DRR
- Tk. 25600
- In addition, 2 festival bonus, 10% provident Fund & 10% Gratuity as per HR policy.
Online Job Posting
PSTC is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jan 30, 2018
Population Services and Training Center (PSTC) Address : House # 93/3 (Level-4), Road # 08, Block – C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212. Web : www.pstc-bgd.orgBusiness : National NGO