BRAC International job circular . will be published today our website bdjobfinder.org.If you want apply job circular before submit your cv.
Published on: Jan 10, 2018
Job Nature: Contractual
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Job Location: Afghanistan
Application Deadline: Jan 20, 2018
Project Manager, Girls Education Challenge -Transition (GEC-T)
- Job Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Job Description / Responsibility
- To lead and manage a project of 38 million USD to ensure secondary, higher secondary, technical and vocational education for around 50,000 girls in Afghanistan.
- Plan, execute, and facilitate the project interventions strictly according to the approved plan, budget and timeframe.
- Manage resources and coordinate efforts of the team members to deliver the GEC-T project effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that the project meets the stipulated and expected results of the project by overseeing the quality control of the whole project cycle.
- Manage day to day project operation following approved and agreed policy and procedure accordingly.
- Ensure teamwork for achieving the project target effectively by promoting team spirit as well as by controlling and leading the project staff.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department for building peaceful working environment.
- Ensure that different kinds of reports are submitted to donors on time and according to their requirement.
- Masters degree from any reputed University in relevant subject.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Ability to work, facilitate and lead a multi-cultural team.
- Expertise on community based education, formal education, vocational education as well as education in emergency.
- Appropriate managerial skills and knowledge.
- Fluent in English and advanced communication and reporting skills
- Conflict resolution skill
- Team building and leadership skills
- Experience Requirements: At least 5 years of experience.
Online Job Posting
External candidates need to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position and AD# BI 49/17 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Application Deadline : Jan 20, 2018
BRAC International Business : BRAC is a development success story, spreading anti-poverty solutions born in Bangladesh to 10 other developing countries in Asia and Africa, making it a global leader in providing opportunities for the world?s poor.
BRAC was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 by Sir Fazle Hasan Abed, and is today one of the top leaders in developing cost-effective, evidence-based poverty innovations in extremely poor, fragile and post-disaster settings. BRAC started its first programme outside of Bangladesh in Afghanistan in 2002through the Stichting BRAC International, which is registered in the Netherlands. BRAC International is currently reaching over 19 million people beyond Bangladesh and creating opportunities to break the cycle of poverty.
With a holistic approach that uses a wide array of interventions including microfinance, education, healthcare, legal services and more, BRAC invests in communities? own human and material resources, catalyzing lasting change and creating an ecosystem in which the poor have the chance to seize control of their own lives. Of the world?s top development and humanitarian relief organisations, BRAC is one of the few based in the global south. In January 2017, BRAC was ranked as the number one NGO in the world for the second consecutive year by the Geneva-based NGO Advisor, an independent media organization committed to highlighting innovation, impact and governance in the non-profit sector.