Manab Mukti Sangstha MMS Job Circular New Vacancy January 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice at Online Apply. We also job posted and found in my website in allchakri.com MMS Ngo Job Circular Apply last date See inside details. All are interested and eligible applicants able to apply for Manab Mukti Sangstha MMS Job Circular New Vacancy January 2018
Manab Mukti Sangstha MMS Job Circular
Post Name : Admin & Finance Officer
- PROJECT BRIEF: An Emergency and early recovery support project implemented by Manab Mukti Sangstha (MMS) in Sirajganj District to ensure a holistic intervention for the targeted beneficiaries, the project will focus on three thematic sectors:
- Multipurpose Cash Grants
- Cash For Work
- Livelihood Cash Grants
- The hardest hit HHs in the targeted areas will be selected project Team in collaboration with government authorities. This will be done through a Multipurpose Cash Grants, Cash for Work and Livelihood Cash Grants. Cash for Work approach, which ensures not only buy-in from the entire community to restore the primary schools, but also provides these affected people with some livelihoods support. Finally, the most affected and vulnerable population of the community will receive cash distribution and support in developing livelihood pattern for their early recovery.
- Name of the project: BGD flood Response in Sirajganj ( ECHO reference: ECHO/-XA/BUD/2017/91000
- Duration of the Project: 1, January 2018 to 30 April,2018
- Supported by: Save the Children
- Working station: Chouhali / Sirajganj sadar UZ of Sirajganj district
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for receiving and checking financial documents from suppliers, customers, and employees in a regular basis which are under the petty cash threshold.
- Responsible for the complete documentation and safety of financial documents of Accounts.
- Assist the Accounts Manager in the preparation of monthly financial reports by providing necessary information/data/documents.
- Assists the Management for analysis of control systems pertaining to their effectiveness.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Ensure compliances with SCI finance and administrative policies, standards, procedures and government VAT & Tax requirements.
- Establish effective internal control in the financial management of Project.
- Facilitate Project team in integrated financial planning, budgeting and monitoring in accordance with MMS guidelines.
- Ensure standard record keeping, process payments and prepare & submit reports to stakeholders on time.
- Provide support and advice to program partners in financial and administrative aspects.
- Maintain high confidentiality of documents and information and take adequate measures for safety and security of documents, information and other resources.
- Facilitate administrative functions and provide necessary support to Project team for smooth operation.
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting/Finance
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 45 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Finance, Cash Management
- Understand development issues.
- Training and Facilitation skills.
- Basic knowledge and skills in accounting.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak and write reports in English.
- Standard proficiency in computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, emailing, internet operation, etc).
- Should live in the Project working area and 25% field visit is expected.
- Tk. 35000
Online Job Posting
Manab Mukti Sangstha (MMS),
Khash Bara Shimul
Bangobandho Bridge West Sub
Soydabad, Sirajgonj, Bangladesh
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Jan 7, 2018
Manab Mukti Sangstha (MMS)